Tending With Love

What “triggers” you? This term has become quite popular this year, and I’m not sure I even knew what it meant until recently. A famous son wrote a book by that name. I checked it out of the library to see what it was all about, and was so disgusted I drove it back there the same day. Now, it seems even the word is enough to “trigger” me! Ha! Whatever the case, it is not a productive reaction. Whether someone wants me to be upset and they purposefully “push my buttons”, or if I get upset because I hear certain things which cause me to jump up on my high horse in disagreement and righteous indignation, it just doesn’t matter. A dear friend posted this picture and saying on social media today, and it will remind me to stay in a space of Love, no matter what I hear or see. Love to you!



"As a man thinketh, so is he. Mind is all that feels acts, or impedes action. Ignorant of this, or shrinking from its implied responsibility, the healing effort is made on the wrong side, and thus the conscious control over the body is lost." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 166:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...