A Freedom Before Unknown

 

photo credit: Sandy Starbird

Be with those who help your being. I've always loved that thought, haven't you? More and more, I find myself reveling in the company of friends, and being even more content in solitude. This seeming conundrum feels similar to the realization that I'm not a body: It's both exhilarating and calming! I'm excited that I needn't be a victim of the false beliefs of material life. I'm content in knowing there is so much to realize in this unfolding Life. Thinking back through the years and recognizing momentous friendships which have helped change my perspective from life to Life, I am grateful beyond words. The Love I feel for these precious people is eternal, and with this knowledge comes a freedom before unknown. 

"Mind has set me free from every error. Divine Love fills every avenue, flows through every channel and removes every obstruction."
[This is an excerpt from an article entitled "Body" by Mary Baker Eddy, filed in the Congressional Library, January 19, 1886]

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...