Each Condition I Welcome Transforms Me


Chisea di San Lorenzo - Italy

Photo credit: Blake Lasater


Unconditional

Written by Jennifer Welwood

“Willing to experience aloneness,

I discover connection everywhere;

Turning to face my fear,

I meet the warrior who lives within;

Opening to my loss,

I gain the embrace of the universe;

Surrendering into emptiness,

I find fullness without end.


Each condition I flee from pursues me,

Each condition I welcome transforms me

And becomes itself transformed

Into its radiant jewel-like essence.

I bow to the one who has made it so,

Who has crafted this Master Game;

To play it is purest delight;

To honor its form – true devotion.”

By Jennifer Welwood

Www.JenniferWelwood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

What Am I Giving?

"All that I give is given to myself." [ACIM workbook lesson #126] Today’s topic brings an examination of what it is I’m giving. I ...