Celebrate Life!

"Crystal Bridges, creations by Phillip Haas"
ACIM Workbook Lesson #242
“This day is God's. It is my gift to Him."


Exciting days, routine days — what’s the difference? Truly, there is none. Every moment is cause for celebration! One of my favorite Wayne Dyer quotes is, “If you drop a pen and don’t enjoy picking it up, drop it again!” But of course, I think you’ll agree with me that some days feel enchantedly delicious with prospect and fruition. Some times in our lives feel pregnant with possibilities and we eagerly go forward, ready to grasp all the wonder-filled moments. This day is Love’s and it is my gift to It!! Let me embrace every action with the same anticipation that I would expect from a day at Crystal Bridges! 

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Spiritual perception brings out the possibilities of being, destroys reliance on aught but God, and so makes man the image of his Maker indeed and in truth.” Science & Health with Key to the Scriptures Page 203:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...