Truth Unfolding

photo credit: Gerry Toler
The upheaval in our world surrounding our highest elected official is wreaking havoc with my emotional state today. I made cornbread for dinner and it was a bit gummy. I started to cry. In opening up a favorite book, I came across this statement. I think I’ll simply ponder it this evening. Hugs to all!

“What Truth is comes to view individually as intuition, inspiration. Truth is forever unfolding as individual self-conscious being, and our opinions (abstractions) are constantly becoming obsolete. Truth cannot be locked up in a strong-box; it is Infinity. When confined, Truth ceases to be Truth, and becomes an abstraction. Truth defines itself operationally by disposing of beliefs and theories. It is a way of life and cannot be argued about." "The man of today is intelligence; he is pure Mind” We Are the World We Walk Through” by Margaret Laird C.S.B

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...