Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Imagining Heaven

 


I heard well-known author and speaker, Marianne Williamson, say that worry was a lot like praying for something horrible to happen. Holding thought to the best possible outcome, without outlining what that outcome is, feels right to me. Whatever I put my attention on grows! Years of trying to plan my life (and that of those around me!) has taught me the futility of this. I now vow to listen for divine Mind’s ideas to lead me in the paths of Love. I don’t always hear this guidance above the cacophony of material existence, but I’m learning how to tune in to that still, small voice, and for this I am grateful.

“Life is divine Mind. Life is not limited.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 469:4-5
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Clearing Out Clutter

Photo courtesy of Kailey Jones Most people seem to be getting rid of things they don’t need. We’re letting go of items which are cluttering...