What Do You Believe is Possible?

Chili Dog

"If you want to change your dog's behavior, you first have to change your belief of what you think is possible." This statement was made by Cesar Milan, a/k/a The Dog Whisperer. I've quoted this mindful man many times in the past, and his words have brought me guidance and comfort. We, as people, tend to hold on to our learned behaviors, keeping ourselves and our animals stuck in place, even as we recognize the need to move forward in thought. Our expectations are powerful hindrances to, or boosts for, upward movement. My dog teaches me many things, but the most important is how I sabotage myself with my fixed way of seeing the actions around and within me. Calm, assertive behavior brings an instant karma which allows Truth to be mirrored forth in both myself and those I see as others!

“When we fully understand our relation to the Divine, we can have no other Mind but His, — no other Love, wisdom, or Truth, no other sense of Life, and no consciousness of the existence of matter or error.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 205:32-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...