One Step at a Time


During a lull in the rain today, I drove to do an errand. On the way, I saw a woman sweeping up leaves and debris from her front porch and sidewalk. This dear neighbor  has recently lost her son in a tragic bicycling accident. She also has been struggling with memory loss and cognitive problems. But there she was, sweeping her porch; doing what needs to be done, despite her sorrow and confusion. She inspires me to meet the challenges of my day with a smile and the quiet determination to see a task done. When I think about people I know and the difficulties they face simply getting out of bed in the morning, it makes me proud to call them friend. Consciousness unfolding is the stuff of God, and I’m so happy to share it with everyone! Namaste, my friends …


“Fixing your gaze on the realities supernal, you will rise to the spiritual consciousness of being, even as the bird which has burst from the egg and preens its wings for a skyward flight.” 

Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 261:27-31


“A major contribution of miracles is their strength in releasing you from your false sense of isolation, deprivation and lack.” 

A Course in Miracles  T-1.I.42:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...