September 20, 2013 - Pass by in Innocence

"Ozark Moon Set"
photo by Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #263
“My holy vision sees all things as pure.”

The commentary in today's ACIM lesson asks us to "Let all appearances seem pure .. that we may pass them by in innocence ...". Wow! I want to do that, don't you?  This is a perfect time for me to practice seeing with my pure vision rather than my faulty material vision. Thousands of motorcycles are in town for a happening in a nearby area. In the past, I've seen them as a nuisance, disrupting peace and quiet in our serene village. I vow today to see with holy vision, pure and true. We really are One! 
Om ~~~~~~~~~~

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“When we learn that error is not real, we shall be ready for progress, ‘forgetting those things which are behind.’”

Science & Health Page 353:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...