September 24, 2013 - Peace of God

"Montana Sunset"
photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #267
“My heart is beating in the peace of God"

Living the "peace of God" may seem like a fantasy to those who abide by the laws of materiality. Some think we're delusional, or sticking our heads in the sand, or denying reality in favor of wishful thinking. But that's okay! When you know the Truth of being, put it into practice in daily life, and watch the demonstration of it bloom in your every activity, your "heart is beating in the peace of God". And that state of mind does more for the world than all the preaching we may be tempted to do!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“More effectual than the forum are our states of mind, to bless mankind”

Pulpit and Press, p. 87

2 comments:

  1. Having unverifiable mystical experiences is not my way.

    I prefer using my reason to see if it's possible to know what is real and not.

    It is a difficult path, but my heart cannot rest until I'm sure no terrible truth is awaiting me somewhere.

    Friendly greetings from Europe.
    Lothars Sohn – Lothar’s son
    http://lotharlorraine.wordpress.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendly greetings to you, too!! I know exactly where you're coming from! At this stage of my life, I feel these so-called mystical experiences are verifiable. That's what "demonstration" means: seeing the proof in daily life! Please feel free to comment at any time -- I love feedback!!

    ReplyDelete

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...