June 9, 2014 - At Home in Love

photo courtesy of Jim Young
ACIM Workbook Lesson #160
“I am at home. Fear is the stranger here.”

At times my identity with fear is so great that I think it can never be exchanged for my identity with Love. Everywhere I look, it seems someone is running around like Chicken Little declaring "the sky is falling!"  The act of realizing my true heritage as the child of divine Mind is the beginning of freedom from the bondage of mortal mind's beliefs. My home is Love. Fear is a stranger in that home. I want to relax into the comfort of my true home, turning away from every fearful thought. This acronym for fear will help me do this: False Evidence Appearing Real. Years of identification with duality have made me believe it's necessary to have fear and love, good and bad, health and illness. I'm beginning to see the fallacy of this story!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“The Apostle John says: "There is no fear in Love, but perfect Love casteth out fear. . . . He that feareth is not made perfect in Love." Here is a definite and inspired proclamation of Christian Science.”


Science & Health Page 410:17-21

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...