Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 23, 2014 - Am I Projecting?

ACIM Workbook Lesson #174
Central Theme: "God is but love and therefore so am I."
photo by Arthur Lau-Sed
Review of: #157 "Into His Presence would I enter now." #158 "Today I learn to give as I receive."

I made a blanket statement about a lot of people the other day. It still echoes in my ears and I've examined why I said it. I said to a friend when he inquired about business: "Everyone seems to be dull, uninterested and uninteresting." Quickly, I remembered that when I'm pointing a finger at someone, three are pointing back at me. Yes, I was being uninterested and uninteresting, and yes, I was accusing everyone else of being the same. Yikes! This is definitely not being the reflection of divine Love, and it's most certainly not giving what I am receiving as the expression of God. I am so grateful for dear friends who provide a sounding board, helping me to see the error of my ways. Namasté!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"One moment of divine consciousness, or the spiritual understanding of Life and Love, is a foretaste of eternity."

Science & Health Page 589: 8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Unspeakable Peace

Commaraderie at Book Club “Maybe we will drown or burn or starve one day, but until then we get to choose if we’ll add to that destruction o...