June 21, 2014 - New World Every Day

"June Snow, Utah"
ACIM Workbook Lesson #172
Central Theme: “God is but love and therefore so am I”
Review of:
#153 “In my defenselessness my safety lies.”
#154 “I am among the ministers of God.”

"I wake up in a new world every day!" I jokingly tell people this when I don't remember that I know them, yet they're repeat customers to Eureka Thyme. As often as not, someone will tell me it's a good thing to wake to a new world -- and I agree. Waking up to a new world, letting go of so-called mistakes, releasing long-held beliefs -- what's wrong with that?! Some might think this is silly, and that I would be giving up the good things along with the bad. But what if being One really is true? We would all be a reflection of the one divine Mind and hence, when allowed to go there, would be accessing the thought of all that Is. Nothing true would or could ever be forgotten. It's all right there, awaiting our acknowledgement. Some call this knowledge the Akashic records. The knowledge of everything that ever was or will be. It's mine today -- even if I don't remember your name!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Teach your student that he must know himself before he can know others and minister to human needs. Honesty is spiritual power.”

Science & Health Page 453:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...