February 7, 2015 - No Restrictions in Time and Place

Yannick Nezet-Seguin
ACIM Workbook Lesson #38:
"There is nothing my holiness cannot do"

"Your holiness reverses all the laws of the world. It is beyond every restriction of time, space, distance and limits of any kind." This is easy enough to know intellectually, but some days it just seems impossible to experience. Today has been one of those days when I'd just as soon stay in bed. I'm feeling a bit down, perhaps because I had hopes of being able to travel to either Chicago or Ann Arbor to see the Rotterdam Symphony in a couple of weeks. Through these writings, I've become friends with a wonderful man who plays the violin for this orchestra in The Netherlands. They have a conductor who is so dynamic that his passion bursts forth even on youTube videos.  I can only imagine the feeling of facing this group of musicians in person! Today I shall ponder what this lesson is telling me. I will study the works of Mary Baker Eddy and open myself to the field of all possibilities, trusting that I am exactly where I need to be at all times.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"Lulled by stupefying illusions, the world is asleep in the cradle of infancy, dreaming away the hours. Material sense does not unfold the facts of existence; but spiritual sense lifts human consciousness into eternal Truth."

Science & Health Page 95:28-32 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...