The Gratitude Walk

photo from Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #195
“Love is the way I walk in gratitude.”

I am loving this workbook lesson today! Having had a prosthetic device for a couple of months which is enabling me to walk unaided, after a few months of not being able to do so, I am particularly grateful to be walking -- and especially to be walking in gratitude! Today's ACIM topic is not about being grateful to God, but because of God! God is Love. To experience and demonstrate this Love, nothing is required of us other than our awareness of it. When facing circumstances which feel difficult, I will look at them through the lens of Love, honestly wanting to know the Truth of the situation. In gratitude I open my eyes to whatever may be revealed!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"We should examine ourselves and learn what is the affection and purpose of the heart, for in this way only can we learn what we honestly are.”

Science & Health Pages 8:28-31

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...