Curiouser and Curiouser

[from Alice in Wonderland, Disney movie]
ACIM Workbook Lesson #276
“The Word of God is given me to speak.”

My favorite quote from Alice in Wonderland is: “Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!” I've always felt a kinship with Alice, as I'm sure many of you do, too. Everything seems to be “curiouser and curiouser” until we realize it’s a dream — not just our dream, but a collective consciousness illusion what is reinforced to such an extent that we think it’s our own! In these studies, we’re working toward taking ourselves out of the illusion, away from the beliefs which are so instilled in our minds that we think they are Truth with a capital “T”. I think the Course in Miracles lesson for today could have been an inspiration to Alice. To speak the Word is to live it; to live it is to understand the purity and perfection of true creation. I want to continue allowing Love to lead, taking me to places I never thought could be, thereby finding my way to Truth, just like Alice!

 Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Let discord of every name and nature be heard no more, and let the harmonious and true sense of Life and being take possession of human consciousness.”

Science and Health Page 355:11-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...