Seeing Love

photo credit: Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #295
“The Holy Spirit looks through me today.”

For years I was in love with love. I loved being in love and flitted from one love affair to another. When I began a serious study of divine metaphysics, the love I had always chased seemed small in comparison to the wholeness of the Love which is God. While discovering that I am the expression of this Love, I spent quite some time separating these feelings and cordoning off the love which I had humanly craved. I now see the increased separation I created with my definitions and restrictions on love. There is only one Love, as we are told in today's ACIM workbook lesson: "Fear appears in many different forms, but love is one." My foolish giving up of love in favor of Love was simply another form of fear. I invite divine Love to look through me today, and I ask that I recognize what that means!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:

But eyes accustomed to darkness are pained by the light. When outgrowing the old, you should not fear to put on the new.” Science & Health Page 452:8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...