Unspeakable Peace

photo credit: Arthur Lau-Sed
A Course in Miracles Workbook Lesson #293
"All fear is past and only love is here."


One of my dearest friends in the world moved away a few years ago, and he is visiting us now and attended our Course in Miracles meeting today. The first thing I said to him was, I didn’t think I’d ever see you again. He responded, You see me every time you think of me. I love today’s lesson because it reminds me of my long association with this wonderful man. What beautiful, peaceful memories he and I have of our parenthesis in eternity! “…let [not] my ears be deaf to all the hymns of gratitude the world is singing underneath the sounds of fear. There is a real world which the present holds safe from all past mistakes. And I would see only this world before my eyes today.” ACIM

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Spiritual living and blessedness are the only evidences, by which we can recognize true existence and feel the unspeakable peace which comes from an all-absorbing spiritual love.”

Science & Health Page 264:24-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...