Being Here Now

photo credit: Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #171 Central Theme: "God is but love and therefore so am I. " Review of:  #151 "All things are echoes of the Voice for God." #152 "The power of decision is my own."

“Wild” is the title of a book and a movie I thought were great.  It's the story of a confused and sad young woman who hikes the 1000-mile Pacific Crest Trail. She’s not sure why she's doing it, but knowing she can't go on with the destructive way she's been living. In the past, there have been many times I've wished I could change parts of my life, but I don't feel that way anymore. A line from this movie exemplifies why that is: "What if all the things I did are the things that got me here?" There's no place I'd rather be; there are no other children I'd rather have; I love my friends; I love my pets! If I had the chance to go back and take out parts of my life -- parts which I wouldn't want put up on a movie screen -- I wouldn’t do it.  I am learning the differences (and the sameness) in and between loving and being Love. I’m learning how being the experience of divine Mind is as individual as I Am. What an adventure!!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Individuals are consistent who, watching and praying, can 'run, and not be weary; . . . walk, and not faint,' who gain good rapidly and hold their position, or attain slowly and yield not to discouragement.”

Science & Health Page 254:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...