Cosmic Storage

"In the Flow" created by
Sandy Wythawai Starbird
ACIM Workbook Lesson #172 Central Theme: “God is but love and therefore so am I” Review of: #153 “In my defenselessness my safety lies.” #154 “I am among the ministers of God.”

“I wake up in a new world every day.” Usually this is said when I can’t remember someone’s name, or perhaps don’t recall having ever met them before. And then we can have a chuckle while they tell me if we know each other. Waking up to a new world, letting go of so-called mistakes, releasing long-held beliefs -- what's wrong with that?! This type of release doesn’t negate who you are, but rather (I feel) you are enhanced by it as you expand thought. What if we truly are One? We would all be a reflection of the one divine Mind and would be accessing all which ever was or is. In this reality, nothing true would or could ever be forgotten. It’s all One, awaiting our recognition. Some call this cosmic storage space the Akashic records: the knowledge of everything that ever was. It's mine today -- even if I don't remember your name!

Mary Baker Eddy quote: “Teach your student that he must know himself before he can know others and minister to human needs. Honesty is spiritual power.” Science & Health Page 453:14-15


2 comments:

  1. What an interesting take on this phenomenon!
    Since I share in it, I am inspired to see it in a new way
    .
    May many blessings abound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra, I feel we know each other. How lovely ...

    ReplyDelete

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...