All Spaces Filled

 

Kriste-lee and me

“I celebrate myself, and sing myself,

And what I assume you shall assume,

For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.”
Walt Whitman

In speaking with an old friend this evening, I realized how easy it is to separate ourselves from each other, to put up mental and emotional barriers which cause us to feel alone and in need of something we can’t define. Connecting with each other doesn’t necessarily mean that we sit in the living room and talk for hours. We can feel each other’s presence when we remember a time shared, or hear a song we both loved, or any number of reminders. After a loved one passes from our sight, we may feel an empty space they previously filled with their physical presence, but nothing can take away their essence, their spirit, their Love.

“Unfathomable Mind is expressed. The depth, breadth, height, might, majesty, and glory of infinite Love fill all space." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 520:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...