True Idea, Voicing Good


 A Course in Miracles Workbook Lesson #306 states, “The gift of Christ is all I seek today”. To learn this course requires willingness to question every value that you hold, to allow the sun to shine into your mind, to allow grace to be your natural state. To learn this course and have your mind healed from fear and limitation requires you to be willing to question every value you hold. We tend to think it’s a good thing to hold strong opinions on any number of things, such as politics. It may seem as though I’m saying we shouldn’t work for social reform, that we shouldn’t stand up to wrong-doers, that we should become the proverbial doormat. I think that giving up the things which make us angry, the things for which we become fighting mad, enables us to open ourselves to this gift of the Christthis Love which guides us to do meaningful work in ways we hadn’t realized because strong mindsets were hiding them. I think it will be an interesting exercise to take note of the thoughts I have which keep me from the gift of divine Love. I hope you’ll join me!

“Christ is the true idea voicing good, the divine message from God to men speaking to the human consciousness.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 332:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...