This blog began by presenting the daily workbook lesson from A Course in Miracles with a correlative passage from Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy, with my writing in between telling tales of how I use these ideas in daily life. In 2019, my format became more free form. What you find here are short dissertations on what I notice each day. Feel free to comment!
Monday, November 15, 2021
Are We Powerless?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Today
Redeem the Past; Change the Future
Photo by Aaron Springston Paulo Coelho is one of my favorite authors. In his books, he takes us on spiritual journeys which show that we ar...
-
On this Earth Day, I have a vision. I see a world built on honesty. All liars will be uncovered and replaced with honorable human beings who...
-
Almost everyone has felt lonely at some point in their lives. Many people attribute their loneliness to lack of a life partner, but I’ve al...
-
I read a rather long article about Friedrich Nietzsche. It seems everyone, no matter their political persuasion, can make a case that he is ...

No comments:
Post a Comment