Expectation of Good

photo credit: Edward Robison

 My youngest son and I occasionally enjoy watching Master Chef Junior while sharing brunch. Recently, when we sat down to do this, the Hulu website seemed to be malfunctioning to the point of causing me to call customer service. In the past, I have dreaded phone calls to techies, which can be fraught with conflict, whether from my ignorance or their arrogance. I vowed to return to Love in my thoughts before picking up the phone and contacting them. I was quickly connected with someone, who passed me on to someone else, who sent me to his supervisor, who told me I needed to talk to the first person I spoke with. The good side of this was that it happened quickly, with much laughter and good will on all our parts, and the illusion of a problem was fixed within a few minutes. I am grateful for the tools which allow me to be absolutely certain that all is well, without expectation of what comes next!


“The suppositional warfare between truth and error is only the mental conflict between the evidence of the spiritual senses and the testimony of the material senses, and this warfare between the Spirit and flesh will settle all questions through faith in and the understanding of divine Love.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 288:3-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...