Love Fills All Space

photo credit: Arthur Bruno
 
Our neighborhood once had a situation where house cats were being neglected. Their person went into a nursing home and they had been living by themselves for many months, with someone coming to feed them once a day. Occasionally they were let outside, and when this happened they would go to someone’s door and cry for attention. It has recently occurred to me that if anyone or anything is outside our door, crying in need, we should open the door. In our society, it’s very easy to think someone else should take care of people in need or animals crying from loneliness. Although I have no hard and fast answers, I do know that Love has an answer. Today I will listen to hear where divine love is leading me!

“The depth, breadth, height, might, majesty, and glory of infinite Love fill all space. That is enough!” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 519:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...