Come, Sit With Me

photo credit: Aaron Springston

 

LIFE - by Jim Young


"come, sit with me
let yourself simply be
plunge, if you will, to the depths of your grief
loosen the slipknot on your weary body and ravaged soul
freeing your burdens
your anger, your pain
whatever it is that discomforts you
whatever it is you feel

come, sit with me
open to the joy that is you
letting laughter’s release unfold your Truth
allow yourself to bask in my love for you
healing your mind, your body, your soul
bathe in the Light of transformation
knowing all you have to be is you
that I’m always here for you

come, sit with me
travel with me through the universe
be open in your silence
mindless in your solitude
resting your thoughts and feelings here beside me
fully present in this art of relationship
and you will come to know
yet again
that we are One

come, sit with me
no matter what the condition or circumstance
no matter what our past
it is safe now
in Eternal Friendship
this presence is all that matters
all we must do is be what we both are
and these precious moments become our Truth
authentic love, our bond."

​from Jim Young​


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...