Let Me Be An Empty Vessel

Photo courtesy of Blake Lasater

Many of life’s experiences are humbling. Through them, I learn to admit that I know nothing; it gives me opportunities to say that I’m wrong about an opinion. I’ve gone through phases in the last 70 years when I didn’t want to admit either of these things, but now I am willing. On this beautiful spring day, join me in having no strong opinions and allowing beliefs to dissolve. Let’s see what shows up when we are an empty vessel, listening for Spirit to fill us! 

“In choosing salvation rather than attack, I merely choose to recognize what is already there. Salvation is a decision made already. Attack and grievances are not there to choose. That is why I always choose between truth and illusion; between what is there and what is not. The light has come. I can but choose the light, for it has no alternative. It has replaced the darkness, and the darkness has gone.” 

A Course in Miracles W-88.1:2-8


"There is no material truth. The physical senses can take no cognizance of God and spiritual Truth. Human belief has sought out many inventions, but not one of them can solve the problem of being without  the divine Principle of divine Science. Deductions from material hypotheses are not scientific. They differ from real Science because they are not based on the divine law."

Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 273:2-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correction at the Level of Thought

Art from Catrin Welz-Stein It seems there are any number of errors to correct in this world. It’s quite a relief to discover that I only nee...