December 6, 2013 - One Mind

"Eureka Springs Christmas"
photo by Dale Johnson
ACIM Workbook Lesson #340
"I can be free of suffering today."

In these teachings and in my writings there is much talk about "today". I've had someone ask me, Why are you going to do this today? Why not yesterday or tomorrow? Well, I really hadn't thought about that before, but I understand his consternation concerning this. Today is always, which would be now in no-time days. (I can hardly wait to see his reaction to this!) I have a lovely illustration of things coming together in now-time. We are having a snow and sleet episode in our mountain tourist town. The merchants are distraught because this is the time of year we save up for the slower winter months of January and February. The Christmas Festival started today and includes many fun events from now through the 25th. But everything has come to a standstill because of the snow. Today we were contacted by one of our town's marketing mavens and asked if we had on-line shopping sites which she could promote. I had just started to build one shortly before she contacted me! Talk about One mind! We really are all in this together.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"Mind: The only I, or Us; the only Spirit, Soul, divine Principle, substance, Life, Truth, Love; the one God; not that which is in man, but the divine Principle, or God, of whom man is the full and perfect expression; Deity,which outlines but is not outlined."

Science & Health Page 591:16-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...