Where We Need To Be

art found at judyclementwall.com
I was talking to a dear friend on the phone today and at one point I surprised myself by saying, I've been preparing my whole life for this. Upon reflection, we all have, don't you think? I know one progressive thinker who moved back to town a couple of months ago, and she is definitely right where she needs/wants to be. She's back with her tribe, so to speak. By that, I don't mean that we look alike, or think the same in all ways, or defend ourselves against those who come from another train set. What we do have in common is a moral compass which keeps on pointing toward compassion and goodness. We may err in thoughts and actions, but we never veer from loving all creation as if it were our own. A new neighbor found herself drawn here about a year ago, having never visited our town before. We are all exactly where we need to be, prepared to do what we need to do, waiting to steer this ship collectively to its expected end. What a time to be alive! The divine reflection that I Am joins with the image and likeness of God that you are. Namaste...

"Spirit, God, gathers unformed thoughts into their proper channels, and unfolds these thoughts, even as He opens the petals of a holy purpose in order that the purpose may appear." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 506



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...