Simple Things


Long Creek Herbs
Blue Eye, Missouri
This quote, from Eckhart Tolle, I've had at the bottom of my emails for a few months: "True happiness is found in simple, seemingly unremarkable things." I feel particularly grateful for the unremarkable things I've done today! Visiting with old friends was pleasant and wonderful. These men are both talented writers, gardeners, chefs,  and a joy to be around. Moments spent with them brings a particular happiness, one which comes from being around those who help your Being. If you haven't done this in some form -- as many of us have not recently -- I urge you to find a way to partake of pure people energy. Please, have a beautiful Monday, relish the moments, and spread some joy today!



"Happiness is spiritual, born of Truth and Love. It is unselfish, therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 57:23 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...