Gratitude


Let’s give each other a chance. Many people are adamant about demonizing anyone who doesn’t think like them, but those are not the majority of the people in the United States. In the past, we have decided not to cooperate with each other, but rather have chosen to jump up on our high horses and insist it’s our way or no way. The time for this nonsense is over and now the healing of our nation must begin. Every one of us has a role to play in this process, and I see us stepping forward to do our duty to our country and each other. There’s a lot of craziness out there (by anyone’s measure!), but we can choose to be kind rather than right. I hope to be an observer rather than a judge, and I encourage everyone to help each other if we slip and fall. But for the time being, I choose joy. The peace which passes all understanding has flowed over and through me this day, and I am grateful.


"The calm and exalted thought or spiritual apprehension is at peace. Thus the dawn of ideas goes on, forming each successive stage of progress." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 506:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...