I Want To Be Happy

photo credit: Aaron Springston

 I​ want to feel good. I want to be happy. Don't we all want these things? While feeling good and being happy may sometimes seem illusive, they are the product of the recognition of our true being as Love and the expression of it. When I'm feeling unhappy, I’ve found the way out is to do something for someone else. As the world is waking up to this, there are more writings concerning how we can continue to accept our enlightened state by realizing true consciousness. To share with others in this awakening is exciting! We are all doing it to some extent, aren't we? Look at the groups we are involved with in conversation: book clubs, spiritual meetings of various sorts, salons, chat rooms, virtual discussions, blogs -- the possibilities are endless! Every encounter I have with another, every thought I have, each and every one is shared with the universe. I vow to choose wisely, even when I think I’m talking to myself!


"It is essential to understand, instead of believe, what relates most nearly to the happiness of being. To seek Truth through belief in a human doctrine is not to understand the infinite." ​Mary Baker Eddy - ​Science & Health Page 285:32-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...