You Are Loved

 

image created by Randal Thompson

Eudora Welty ​said, We are the breakers of our own heart. Looking back at my life and ​seeing ​how often I broke my own heart, I'm ​certainly aware of what that means. ​I have a friend ​who ​has ​barricaded herself away from close relationships all her life. ​She didn't realize how many people cared for her until she went into the hospital. ​​She finds their kindness ​mind boggling! ​For the past 60 years, ​she ​had no clue she was well​-​loved​.​ My prayer for today is that we all open our eyes and see the love which is being expressed all around us. To those who help their neighbors, care for their friends, and steadfastly keep on loving the seeming-unlovable — Cheers!


“The poor suffering heart needs its rightful nutriment, such as peace, patience in tribulation, and a priceless sense of the dear Father’s loving-kindness.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 365:32-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...