Being Is Infinity

 

Dancing in Basin Park
Photo credit: Richard Quick


Have you ever had to force yourself to participate in an event only to find, when it was over and done, that you wouldn’t have missed it for the world? I’m thinking now of a community dinner which was held shortly before Christmas a few years ago. A friend asked me to go with her, and I said yes, although I wasn’t enthused. After it was over, I said to someone: Any event with the word “community” in the title, I’m attending! Catherine Reed, set the tone with her guitar and singing. The food was bountiful and delicious. We visited with old friends and laughed and talked and drank wine. I left feeling a communion which was deep and true. The at-one-ment felt at these events and other community-building happenings is a religious experience to me! 


“Glory be to God, and peace to the struggling hearts! Christ hath rolled away the stone from the door of human hope and faith, and through the revelation and demonstration of life in God, hath elevated them to possible at-one-ment with the spiritual idea of man and his divine Principle, Love.” 

Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 45:16-21


“By accepting the Atonement for yourself, you are deciding against the belief that you can be alone, thus dispelling the idea of separation and affirming your true identification with the whole Kingdom as literally part of you. This identification is as beyond doubt as it is beyond belief. Your wholeness has no limits because being is infinity.” 

A Course in Miracles T-7.VIII.7:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

What Am I Giving?

"All that I give is given to myself." [ACIM workbook lesson #126] Today’s topic brings an examination of what it is I’m giving. I ...