July 26, 2013 - Love Life

"Morning Prayer in Mongolia"
photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #207
Central Theme: “I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me.” Review: #187 “I bless the world because I bless myself.”

What blesses one blesses all! When we open our hearts to the knowledge that God is Love, and that we are the image and likeness of that Love, we are reborn of that Love. I know some people who think it's selfish to pray for themselves. But the knowledge that you bless the world when you bless yourself sets you free to treat yourself as well as you would someone you love. Praying for ourselves: what a concept, huh? Acknowledging the reality of our Being, affirming our goodness as a child of God, knowing that everyone is created as a divine manifestation of Mind, these are some of the ways we bless ourselves and everyone else. Join me in falling in love today -- with Life!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“So-called mystery and miracle, which subserve the end of natural good, are explained by that Love for whose rest the weary ones sigh when needing something more native to their immortal cravings than the history of perpetual evil.

Science & Health Page 501:13-18

2 comments:

  1. Marsha, thank you so much for the service you're doing for our community! as a long-standing Course in Miracles student I am in enriched each time I read your experiences of your practice of A Course in Miracles and Christian Science again thank you so much !Chuck

    ReplyDelete

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...