July 10, 2014 - Child of Divine Love

"Sunrise at OMS"
photo by Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #191
“I am the holy Son of God Himself.”

There's a young woman who works in a market I frequent. I was surprised when she told me she had been gone for almost a year. Time is so elastic! She tells me she got married and it was a horrible experience. She said she didn't think she could ever look at herself in the mirror without blame. She wanted to tell me details, but I asked her not to. I told her she's the reflection of divine Love and that nothing could change that. I suggested she walk in the woods, plant some flowers, get plenty of exercise. She said there was nothing she would rather do than walk in the woods and talk to God, but that she didn't know where to go. I suggested a beautiful spot out of town called the Outdoor Meditation Sanctuary (OMS). When I described it to her, she began to cry and thanked me profusely for telling her. We all have times we need to hear about our true, pure Being.  Namasté ~~~

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Immortal and divine Mind presents the idea of God: first, in light; second, in reflection; third, in spiritual and immortal forms of beauty and goodness. But this Mind creates no element nor symbol of discord and decay. God creates neither erring thought, mortal life, mutable truth, nor variable love.”

Science & Health Page 503:20-25

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...