Lighting the Way

photo credit: Aaron Springston
Some people's lights are so bright they never disappear. This morning after my quiet time, as usual I checked youtube to see if any of my favorite seers had posted anything new. I was extremely delighted to see an old interview, newly posted, where Eckhart Tolle is talking with Lothar Schäfer! I wrote a tribute to him earlier this year when he passed away. Seeing this video was like sitting in a room chatting with him. The light in his eyes took me back to the time we would toast each other with fine wine, absolutely certain that our ringing glasses were resonating with the vibrations of our very being. I loved Lothar, and always will. Right after I saw this interview, I sent the link to his wife and a couple of dear friends. Their responses have solidified the connection we all had with this lovely man, whom I am so grateful to have known. Later in the day, I received word that the husband of a dear friend had suddenly passed. My heart goes out to her and all of their friends and family. Through the sadness, there is a sweet certainty that these dear ones are all right, and that we will be all right, too. Much Love to all...

"Prophet: A spiritual seer, disappearance of material sense before the conscious facts of spiritual Truth." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 593:4

https://youtu.be/lNVb4Aa1KmM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...