Relaxing Into Oneness

photo credit: Aaron Springston

I often remind myself that if I have a choice of being right or being kind, I’d rather be kind. That's not to say I always am, but I sure do want to be! Another choice I try to make is peace over specialness. I’m sure I’ve gladly proclaimed to others about my pain, my divorce, my cold, my sciatica, my low bank account — you get the picture! It’s much nicer to look past MY specialness, watching and praying for guidance from divine Mind which is everywhere, allowing feelings to flow with the Love which is eternal, and to live with the excitement of Spirit lifting daily activity to the miraculous adventure it can be when I stop dictating reality. Gratitude and appreciation is a peaceful, easy feeling. Today I want to choose the harmony of unity, releasing separation as I relax into our Oneness!


"Let us rid ourselves of the belief that man is separated from God, and obey only the divine Principle, Life and Love. Here is the great point of departure for all true spiritual growth." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 91:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...