Every Little Thing

 


Today has been a dreamy, trippy day! I’ve wandered around the house, gazing at the kalanchoe plant blossoms, noticing colors playing off each other in the house, communing with the cool Buddha recently given to me by Carol Peacock when she realized I didn’t have one in the house. Then mid-afternoon, Pat Quinn stopped by and gave me the most beautifully-wrapped gift! I don’t know what it is, as I want to enjoy the uniqueness of the package, along with the anticipation of what is in it. I don’t really wonder what it is (although my first thought, that it was a book, was dispelled by feeling around the edges). Every little thing today has felt as though I’m melding with it. Washing dishes and placing them on the new stainless steel, double-decker dish drainer. Practicing the piano for services tomorrow, one live-streamed and live-in-the-room; the other recorded with musicians and clergy, to be found on the traditional worship day. I could mosey around in the ethereal memories for quite some time, but I won’t. Life is Good...


"Sleep and apathy are phases of the dream that life, substance, and intelligence are material. The mortal night dream is sometimes nearer the fact of being than are the thoughts of mortals when awake. The night-dream has less matter as its accompaniment. It throws off some material fetters. It falls short of the skies, but makes its mundane flights quite ethereal." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 249:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...