Live Out Loud!



Am I alone in this, or is everyone feeling a sense of urgency? The sounds reaching my ears, motorcycles zooming around our small tourist town, feel alive to me. The sunset this evening was so intense in its colors and brilliance, I paused to wonder if I’m dying. That’s silly. Of course, our first death is being born into this world and we’re all working our way toward that second one. But every interaction with other people, with my pets, with the flowers — they all seem incredibly important. I’ve always tried to live by the axiom that everything is important; nothing is important. But right here and now, every breath feels wonderfully full of Life. Part of my spiritual study geared toward understanding the seven synonyms for God: Mind, Spirit, Soul, Principle, Life, Truth, Love. Perhaps their meaning is finally opening up something in consciousness. I’m tempted to say “my consciousness”, but I’m not sure there is such a thing. Consciousness. Period. I’m wondering if this is how the tiny creatures in our world feel all the time. I’ve always been fond of a dear friend’s tee-shirt which proclaims “Love Out Loud!” Perhaps the time has come to Live Out Loud! 

“Salvation is nothing more than ‘right-mindedness,’ which is not the One-mindedness of the Holy Spirit, but which must be achieved before One-mindedness is restored. Right-mindedness leads to the next step automatically, because right perception is uniformly without attack, and therefore wrong-mindedness is obliterated.” A Course in Miracles - T-4.II.10:1-2


“Beyond the frail premises of human beliefs, above the loosening grasp of creeds, the demonstration of Christian Mind healing stands a revealed and practical Science. It is imperious throughout all ages as Christ’s revelation of Truth, of Life, and of Love, which remains inviolate for every man to understand and to practice.” Mary Baker Eddy - 

Science & Health Page 98:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...