Up Is Down...


Photo Credit: Aaron Springston

In these rapidly changing times, it often seems as though down is up and up is down. Things we have come to think of as constant may be changing daily, and what we thought of as important yesterday may pale in the face of our new realizations. I’ve often said I don’t like to have strong opinions because they close my mind to anything else, and I’m beginning to understand how true this is. If I believe something should be a certain way because it always has been that way, then I’m going to be in for a surprise. Every day, when we wake up something is different than when we went to sleep. During the past few years, we’ve all witnessed some interesting events which we could never have dreamed of in our wildest fantasies (or nightmares!). But we are learning to take a deep breath and listen with an open heart and mind before jumping on our soapbox and broadcasting our opinions. Moment by moment, I’m learning to find peace within, and for that, I am grateful.

“Mortal error will vanish in a moral chemicalization. This mental fermentation has begun, and will continue until all errors of belief yield to understanding. Belief is changeable, but spiritual understanding is changeless.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 96:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...