A Thought That Came to Pass

photo credit: Aaron Springston

 A few days ago, I mentioned my friend, Pat, had given me a beautifully wrapped gift. I finally opened it! It is “Awakening Osiris - The Egyptian Book of the Dead. It is a beautiful book and I could quote many things here, but these are the words which jumped out at me: “I am a thought that came to pass. Long believed, I live forever. I am words repeated often. I am a happy man. I am a blessed man. I am a perfecting man. I am love and shall endure forever. I am a thankful man, a man of peace, poetry, dream. I am a well-fed man. I am a dancing man beloved of gods. I am an old man who has lived long. I am heading home.” Thank you everyone, for the blessings you have brought to the world. I am grateful.

"Immortal and divine Mind presents the idea of God: first, in light; second, in reflection; third, in spiritual and immortal forms of beauty and goodness. But this Mind creates no element nor symbol of discord and decay. God creates neither erring thought, mortal life, mutable truth, nor variable love.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 503:20-25

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...