Grateful For You

 ​

my Dutch friend in Paris

Today I want to express gratitude for the people I have met through these daily writings, and the old friends I have kept in touch with whom I may have lost track of otherwise. I’ve met a court reporter in California, a violinist in The Netherlands, a deep-thinking writer in Chicago, all when they read my blog which is linked daily on Twitter — or maybe somewhere else! But my point is that I’m grateful for the connections, for the Love expressed, and for the deepening understanding we’re sharing together. I appreciate your kind understanding when I write about my fears and sorrows. I love having you to celebrate with during times of joy and accomplishment. It’s been almost a decade since I began writing to you daily. I love it when you write to me or leave comments on the blog! We’re all in this together, and I am grateful...


“Being is holiness, harmony, immortality. It is already proved that a knowledge of this, even in small degree, will uplift the physical and moral standard of mortals, will increase longevity, will purify and elevate character. Thus progress will finally destroy all error, and bring immortality to light.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 492:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...