Wednesday, December 25, 2019

I Wish You Truth!

photo credit: Jodie English Brown
I have loved resting on this beautiful, 70-degree Christmas Day -- and I trust you've been doing exactly what you want, too! I've always heard people complain about doing things they don't want to do on the holidays: spending time with people when they'd rather be alone, spending time alone when they'd rather be with people, etcetera. I wish you a new beginning based on what works for you! Truth is my guiding word for this time of rebirth. I wish you Truth in your every action and word. All the rest will follow happily along! Namaste, Love, Light, all that is good and true, I wish for you!

​"The advent of Jesus of Nazareth marked the first century of the Christian Era, but the Christ is without beginning of years or end of days. Throughou​t all generations both before and after the Christian Era, the Christ, as the spiritual idea — the reflection of God — has come with some measure of power and grace to all prepared to receive Christ, Truth.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 333

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Nothing But The Truth

Photo courtesy of Aaron Springston We may feel alone in the desert, when we speak truth to error. When we take a stand for morality and good...