Life, Its Own Self

"Both Sides Now"
created by Sandy Starbird
In the continuing saga of the lightning-struck organ, it can be forced to work, but only by a professional and only for a little while. So it will be functional for our concert on Sunday, but I must play the piano for dress rehearsal tomorrow. I'm going to look at this as a good thing, as I've been saying for years I'd like to improve my piano skills. So I shall look at this as an opportunity! The pianist who had a heart attack on Monday is going to be well soon, and I'm sure will be even more appreciated than before when she's back on the bench! My beloved book club met this evening and the appreciation I feel for this group of women grows deeper every time we gather in our homes. Our book this evening was about a retreat where people go to get a jump start on improving their lives. The twist in this story was that they were being given small amounts of hallucinogens with their morning smoothies. The result was quite interesting and led to a fine discussion! At the end of the day, I only feel gratitude for everyone I've encountered. Where there could be anxiety and frustration and anger expressed by workmen and others in charge of things, there has been harmony and good humor. The group of women who met this evening have their turmoil, too, but we're not afraid to confide in each other when we need advice or encouragement. And that's what it's all about, don't you think? Hugs to each and every one of you...



"Problems are not specific but they take specific forms, and these specific shapes make up the world.  And no one understands the nature of his problem.  If he did, it would be there no more for him to see." A Course in Miracles T-27.V.8 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...