Remember to Laugh!

photo credit: Aaron Springston
Don't forget to watch a silly movie and laugh! During the holiday season, there are so many events! After a full day today, rather than going to a concert I truly wanted to attend, I decided to stay home, have a great dinner, and watch a movie with Kevin. We watched "Elf" and giggled. I even managed to take a nap during the badly-constructed apex of the movie :) Nevertheless, I'm going to bed early with visions of silly things in my head. And a goodnight to all!!



"The harmony and immortality of man are intact. We should look away from the opposite supposition that man is created materially, and turn our gaze to the spiritual record of creation, to that which should be engraved on the understanding and heart 'with the point of a diamond' and the pen of an angel." Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 521:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...